Gold Coast Aqua Park Oxenford
One of Australia's largest inflatable water parks
Experience the thrill of bouncing and playing
Admission to GC Aqua Park Oxenford location
Awesome inflatable aquapark obstacles
Life jackets for all participants provided
Fun for the whole family
Purchase your tickets online here for a fun, family day out at the Gold Coast Aqua Park Oxenford - Jump, climb and slide your way around inflatable obstacles with each session allowing for 50 minutes of non stop action. A moderate level of fitness and a comfortable swimming ability is required to tackle the Gold Coast Aqua Park.
Make sure you book your timed session online here to ensure you get tickets for the date and time that you want. The Gold Coast Aqua Park is a fun way to cool down from the warm Queensland sun. Give it a go here, you don't know what you are missing out on. The Gold Coast Aqua Park can get extremely busy during peak summer periods, so bookings are essential.
- Admission to GC Aqua Park - Oxenford location
- Experience the thrill of bouncing and playing on one of Australia’s largest inflatable water park
- Some of the highest and largest water obstacles in Australia
- Fun for the whole family
- Life jackets for all participants provided
- One of Australia's largest inflatable water parks
- Experience the thrill of bouncing and playing
- Life jackets for all participants involved
- Fun for the whole family
- Monday to Friday during school holidays first session 10am - 4pm (3pm last session)
- Saturday and Sunday first session 10am - 4pm (3pm last session)
- Closed Christmas day and ANZAC Day
- Closed Monday - Friday during the school term
- This experience is located at GC Aqua Park Oxenford on 34 Maudsland Road. Oxenford 4210 Queensland
What To Bring
- Dry clothing for after the experience
- Sun protection
- Bottled water
- Minimum age 5 years and anyone under the age of 10 must be accompanied by some over the age of 16 years.
- Those under 18 need to be accompanied to the park by an adult
- Wakeview Cafe is available, with a quality menu, great coffee and beer on tap. The viewing deck overlooks the Wake Park
- Bathrooms and change rooms onsite
- The ProWake retail store, stocks a full range of wakeboards, water skis and all the accessories that go along with these sports. It is one of the largest retail outlets in Australia
- As this is an open-dated voucher, at the completion of your purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to check availability and book in an available date and time (Tour Operator details will be printed on your tour voucher)
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals and no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- As this is an open-dated voucher, at the completion of your purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to check availability and book an available date and time
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Any 3 days entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild over 5 consecutive days from first visit, Cheaper than front gate prices!
Enjoy the ultimate day out at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with this Experience Pass that includes entry as well as the TreeTop Adventure Challenge.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.