30 Minute River Run Jetski Tour
30 Minute River Run Tour
Embark on a guided tour through pristine waterways
Awesome water activity for beginners
40% slow paced and 60% fast paced
Stays within the river behind Surfers Paradise
Zip around the canals of Surfers Paradise aboard one of Gold Coast Watersports' advanced Yamaha jet skis for an exciting way to see the region. On this River Run you and a friend can double on these technologically advanced jet skis for an adventure like no other. With a mix between slow zones and full throttle zones this is perfect for beginners or those wanting a quick fix.
First you will start with a full briefing and then your 30mins on the water. A great water activity for beginners and non-swimmers as life jackets and guidance are both provided by the team. All equipment is supplied, all you're asked to bring is your thirst for adventure, clothes that can get wet and sun safety gear.
With dual controlled throttles, these jet skis are the safest on the market and will provide heaps of fun for everyone to enjoy, even kids as young as 7. Children above the age of 7 are suitable to ride, however, they must be accompanied by an adult, solo riders must be 16 and riders under 18 years must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
- 30 minute jet ski tour for two
- Qualified and professional guide
- Free lockers
- Life Jackets
- Hotel transfers
- Great tour for beginners
- 40% slow paced and 60% fast paced
- Cruise within the river behind Surfers Paradise
- Check out the lifestyles of the rich and famous
- Receive handy tips from our very experienced instructors
- Operates daily. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your activity time
- Gold Coast Watersports is located at Tiki Hotel, 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
What To Bring
- Price is per jetski
- No experience is required
- All drivers and passengers need to participate in a safety briefing
- No alcohol
- You don't need a license
- Customers are briefed on how to drive the jetski prior to driving the jetski, this time is on top of the tour time
- Each jetski tour includes one guide and is a "follow the leader" style tour
- All jetskis are self-driven
- Two people can share one jetski
- Photo ID is required upon check-in
- You must sign a liability waiver prior to participating
- If doubling on the Jetski, there must be 1 adult
- Anyone under 18 must check in with a guardian
- Drivers have the option to swap drivers once
- The minimum age of a passenger is 7 years old and 125cm tall
- The minimum age to drive alone is 16 years old
- The minimum age to have a passenger is 18 years old
- Recommended max weight 200kg per Jetski, otherwise, 1 Jetski per person is highly recommended for a great time
Terms And Conditions
- The provider reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, to alter departure times, substitute vessels, and /or cancel or reschedule the activity at any time
- All activities may be subject to weather conditions and if an activity is cancelled due to weather the provider will attempt to reschedule the activity
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- All participants must disclose any prior or existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by, or prevent them from undertaking these activities. They must be in good health with no pre-existing back or neck injuries
- Anyone under 18 years old are required to have their liability forms signed by a parent/guardian
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!