Private Family Surf Lesson at Main Beach
What you need to know
Does your family love the ocean and want to learn how to surf? Book this family Gold Coast surf lesson and enjoy private tuition that will have everyone up on their boards catching their first wave with the pros. All surfing equipment is provided for you and your family during your Gold Coast surf lesson including surfboards, sun shirts and wet suits. All you need to do is bring a willingness to learn how to surf.
Surf instructors are qualified lifesavers and experienced surf coaches and the personalised attention you will receive during a family surf lesson will fast track your progress. Private family surf lessons on the Gold Coast are available at 10 am and 1 pm at The Spit, a safe haven for beginner surfers.
Book this private Gold Coast surf lesson and learn to surf with the experts now.
- 2 hour private family surfing lesson (3 participants + 1 instructor, 4 participants + 1 instructor or 5 participants + 1 instructor)
- All equipment: surfboard, leg rope, wet suit (seasonal) surf shirt, sunscreen
- Photos are available for $20pp on a disc or $25pp on a USB key ring
- Choose from 3 to 5 people with a one on one lesson
- Please note the Christmas Holidays and New Years Eve period may affect operational hours with pick up locations for central locations only
- Award winning Locally owned and operated Gold Coast family business established in 2005
- Enjoy a private instructor for fast results for your family group
- Locals favourite learn to surf location - The Spit - with lots of protection from strong winds and currents
- Lessons conducted in waist deep water as the Spit has constant sand bank formation
- Guaranteed to stand up on your first lesson or your next lesson is free
- Incredibly entertaining and patient fully qualified instructors
- 8am and 9am daily
- Lessons held at The Spit, the locals favourite learn to surf beach, located 2km past Sea World on Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
- Self Drive - meet at our Surf Shack located behind the iconic Seaway Café in Doug Jennings Park, The Spit
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of lesson
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.