Gold Coast to Brisbane Day Cruise
Cruise to Brisbane & coach back to Gold Coast
Enjoy a day relaxing sailing the seas
Watch out for local marine wildlife
Full licensed bar on board
Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch
Be entertained by your expert captain
- 6 hour cruise from Gold Coast to Brisbane
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- BBQ Lunch
- Return coach from Brisbane to Paradise Point Pier
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Full licensed bar on board, stocked with wines, beers & softdrinks
- Cruise from Gold Coast to Brisbane & coach back from Brisbane to Gold Coast
- Enjoy a day relaxing on the Broadwater & Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Watch for marine wildlife; Dugongs, Dolphins, Turtles & many more
- Sail past Seaworld, Sovereign Island, Couran Cove Resort, Jumpinpin & Stradbroke Island
- Be entertained by your expert captain with knowledgable commentary
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch with rib fillet steak, deli sausages, salads fruits & bread
- Cruise departs at 9am from The Spit Pontoon, Muriel Henchman Drive, Main Beach.. You will arrive in Brisbane approximately 3.30pm and jump straight on a coach to get you back to the Gold Coast at approximately 5pm or 5.30pm
- Boarding commences 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Once your booking has been made, please phone the operator to reconfirm your departure time. Contact details will be attached to your voucher which you will receive via email
- Child tickets are 4-14yrs of age
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability is accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!