Cook Island Aquatic Reserve Diving Experience
No experience needed and non swimmers welcome
Explore the ocean with experienced instructors
See a variety of marine life
The Green Sea Turtle are commonly seen in this area
Return transfers included
- Scuba diving or certified diving at Cook Island
- Explore the home to a variety of marine life and breeding sea birds
- Experienced instructors
- Professional diving gear
- Enjoy the comfort of the vessel "Ocean Adventurer"
- The Green Sea Turtle are commonly seen in this area
- Possibility of seeing nudibranchs, stingrays, turtles, wobbegongs and even leopard sharks over Summer
- Transfers included (Hotel pickup between Surfers Paradise and Burleigh Heads is free, outside this areas will incurred extra fee)
- Tours depart at approximately between 6.30am-7am but this time is subject to change depending on tide conditions
- You MUST reconfirm the tour time with the operator prior to the booking date
- Please allow approximately 3-4 hours for this experience
- Tours departs from 2/56 Paradise Ave Miami, QLD 4220
- Cook Island is situated 15 minutes from Tweed Heads, opposite Fingal Heads
What To Bring
- Hotel pick up out the area between Surfers Paradise and Burleigh Heads is free, outside this areas will incurred extra fee (extra will be paid directly on the day)
- Customers with medical issues of Asthma , epilepsy , high blood pressure, anxiety, surgeries or ear problems MUST provide a medical certificate from their GP.
- A medical declaration will need to be completed for any activity taken on-board.
- Certified Divers must provide they certification to attend this activity.
- Please note participants must not fly within 24 hours of diving
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!