Gold Coast Premium Jetboat Ride from Main Beach
What you need to know
Broadwater Adventure's jet boat ride has full-on thrills from start to finish. Combining exciting 360-degree spins, high-speed slides and drifting, power slides, “beach buzzing” and other heart racing nose-offs in as little as 10cm of water. From the sand-bars of Southport, past the mansions of Sovereign Island, through the Mangrove channels of the Aldershot and along the secluded beaches of South Stradbroke Island. It’s 55 minutes of ‘full-on’ fun and adventure mixed with wonderful scenery and sightseeing.
It’s more than just a thrill ride it’s an adventure. Broadwater Adventure, unlike many other jet boat rides, keeps their adventure going 30 km past Wavebreak Island giving you more than enough thrill and excitement to satisfy. Tours depart every day of the week between 9am and 4pm. Book your Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride online today - don't miss out.
- 55 minute Jetboat ride
- Speed past sand bars in Southport
- View Mansions of Sovereign Island
- Jet past Mangrove channels
- Jet along the secluded beaches of South Stradbroke Island
- Providing the longest Jet Boat rides on the Gold Coast. Faster boats + more thrills & excitement + over 35km of spectacular scenery
- The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions
- Tours depart daily between 9am and 4pm (Closed 25th December)
- Tours depart from Mariners Cove Marina, Seaworld Drv, Main Beach
- Passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the jetboating activities. Please seek medical advice if uncertain. Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to ride on the jet boat
- Bookings are subject to confirmation
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Minimum of 24hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations. No refunds for late cancellations or ‘no-shows’.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- All bookings must be reconfirmed with the tour operator 48 hours prior to departure
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of ride
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.