Waterfalls Day Tour
Travel through World Heritage listed Rainforest
Swim in a volcanic crater
Slide down a natural waterslide
Visit multiple swimming locations
Spot some rainforest wildlife
All meals included
- Morning tea with fruits, cakes & muffins
- Picnic lunch of fresh bread, salads, meat & a fruit platter
- Afternoon tea with Tim Tams & fruit
- Water bottles (BYO)
- Use of towels
- Photos/video packages/ Go Pro Hire
- Hotel transfers. Transfers are available for an additional $10 per person
- An adventure through World Heritage listed Rainforest
- Swim in a volcanic crater lake
- Take a dip under breathtaking waterfalls
- Slide down a natural waterslide
- Cathedral Fig Tree
- Lake Eacham
- Dinner Falls & The Crater
- Millaa Milla Falls & Josephine Falls
- All meals throughout the tour
- Tours depart between 7am and 8am and return between 7pm and 8pm
- Tour does not operate on these public holidays: 1 January / 24, 25, 26, 31 December / Good Friday
- This tour is subject to weather conditions
- Departure is at 7:30am from the AllBout Cairns Shop and return back at around 5:30pm-6:30pm.
What To Bring
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Insect repellant
- Comfortable footwear
- Dry change of clothes
- More than 31 days prior to departure, a 10% admin fee will apply. Between 11-31 days prior to departure will incur a 25% fee of the trip cost and 4-10 days will incur a 50% fee of the trip cost. If less than 72 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!