Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest and Wildlife Tour from Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas
Full day tour to Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest
Entry to Wildlife Habitat
Tropical lunch served in the Cape Tribulation rainforest
Spot crocodiles on the Daintree River Cruise
Cape Tribulation guided rainforest walk
Return transfers from Cairns hotels
- Cape Tribulation and Daintree full day guided tour
- Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas entry
- Morning tea
- Cable-driven Ferry
- Alexandra Lookout
- Tropical lunch
- Swim at Mason’s swimming hole
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Daintree Ice-cream
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return transfers from Cairns, Nth Beaches & Port Douglas hotels
- Tours departs from Cairns 7am (return 7pm), Northern Beaches at 7.30am (return 6.30pm) & Port Douglas at 8.10am (return 6pm)
- This experience takes place in the Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest with transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas.
- This experience departs from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas hotels.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour.
- Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control.
- You will need to reconfirm your tour and pick up times directly with the operator 48 hours prior to travel.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!