Mamu Tropical Skywalk Entry Tickets
350m long elevated walkway
10m long cantilever
37m high observation tower
Spectacular views of North Johnstone River
More than 1100m of forest walking tracks
Only 15 minutes from Innisfail
- General Admission into Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Hotel transfers, you will need to make your own way to Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- 2 Park Pass - Combined Paronella Park / Mamu Tropical Skywalk Admissions
- Paronella Park is located 20 minutes away from Mamu Tropical Skywalk, 1671 Japoonvale Rd (Old Bruce Highway)
- Take a walk in the clouds in Wooroonooran National Park
- Spectacular panoramic views of World Heritage rainforest landscapes
- Explore the rainforest from the forest floor to the canopy, in comfort and safety
- Enjoy close-up views of rainforest plants, insects and birds, and take in sweeping vistas
- Information signs tell of the rainforest’s complex web of life and the rich culture and history of the area
- The Skywalk passes through one of the largest-remaining continuous stands of complex vine forest on basalt soils in the Wet Tropics
- Elevated walkways, a cantilever, and observation tower offer visitors the exhilarating experience of being high in the rainforest canopy
- Open Monday to Sunday from 9.30am until 5.30pm
- Palmerston Hwy, Innisfail QLD 4860
- The Skywalk is in the Palmerston Section of Wooroonooran National Park
- It is situated on the Palmerston Highway, 27km from the turnoff from the Bruce Highway and 1 km east of Crawfords Lookout
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!