Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Sunlover Reef Cruises Pontoon
4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
Outer Reef Activity Platform
Glass bottom boat tours
All snorkelling equipment included
FREE WiFi on board the vessel
Delicious buffet lunch
- Luxury travel to the Outer Barrier Reef on-board an air-conditioned catamaran
- Informative presentation hosted by a marine naturalist
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Guided coral viewing from a glass bottom boat
- On-pontoon touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel and prior to departure
- Environmental Management Charge
- Water slide at the pontoon
- Hotel transfers
- Hotel Transfers
- Certified and Introductory Diving
- Seawalker Platform Helmet Diving
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Snorkelling the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Unique Marine Life
- Coral viewing from Glass Bottom Boat
- Enjoy a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch
- Cruises depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 9.30am and return at 5.30pm. Check-in commences at 8am 1.5 hours prior to the departure time inside the Reef Fleet Terminal at the Sunlover Desk.
- Boarding passes must be collected from the Sunlover Desk prior to boarding
What To Bring
- Sun protective clothing
- Swimming costume
- Sunscreen SPF 30+
- Cash and Credit Card (safety deposit box on board)
- At check-in, it is advised that only one person from the group enter the terminal to check in
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!