Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise to 2 Reef Locations
5 hours reef time
Visit 2 stunning reef sites
Delicious hot BBQ Aussie lunch
Fully licensed bar onboard
Cairns most luxurious vessel
FREE glass of wine & light snack on return journey
- Over 5 hours at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Free lycra/sun-suit hire
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Glass of wine and a light snack on the return journey
- Experienced, professional dive instructors providing full diving and snorkelling tuition and safety briefings
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, sausages, vegetarian, and a variety of salads (GF, DF, Vegan options available)
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs (Return transfer for Cairns CBD Accommodation is $18/pp, for Beaches/ Outer City Accommodation is $25/pp, for Port Douglas Accommodation is $82/pp minimum 2 passengers required)
- Introductory and certified scuba diving
- Semi-Submersible Tour - temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19
- Guided snorkel tours with a Marine Biologist
- Scenic helicopter flight
- All extras are available for purchase on the day of the cruise
- Visit 2 outer reef locations
- Cruise onboard 35-meter luxury superyacht with 3 decks
- Locations vary depending on the day, however, they generally travel to one of the two outer reef locations in the morning (Norman Reef or Saxon Reef) then make their way to North Hastings Reef in the afternoon
- 5 hours of snorkelling
- Semi submersible boat tour (optional extra)
- Hot BBQ lunch
- State of the art high speed vessel
- Spacious sundecks for sunbathing
- Large modern lounges to relax on
- Fully licensed bar onboard
- Tours depart daily from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8.00am and return approximately 4.30pm. Check-in commences from 7.15am and closes at 7.45am. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, hat, change of clothes
- Swimmers and a towel
- Cash or Credit Card for additional purchases (Soft Drinks, Chocolates, Underwater Cameras, T-shirts etc.)
- Certain medical conditions and medications may exclude some people from scuba diving. If you are concerned about any medical conditions, please consult your doctor
- A person with heart trouble, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, a severe medical problem, or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, should not dive
- Divers 65yrs and over must provide a current AS4005-1 dive medical prior to travel
- All divers will need to fill in a Medical Questionnaire prior to scuba diving
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Cairns and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time if required. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!