Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Upolu Cay and Outer Reef
Small group numbers
Sunbathing / shaded & air-conditioned areas
2 reef destinations in the one day
Glass bottom boat tour
6 full hours on the reef
Smorgasbord lunch with salmon & prawns
- Full Day Cruise to Upolu Cay & Outer Edge Upolu Reef
- Snorkelling equipment and buoyancy vests
- Adventure drift snorkel tour
- Glass Bottom Boat - Coral Viewing Tours with Reef Interpreter
- Reef Talk by Marine Interpreter
- 2 reef destinations on the day including Upolu Cay
- Large smorgasbord lunch – smoked salmon / prawns, chicken platter / mixed meat platter / 3 salads / assorted breads
- Platters of tropical fruit, cheese and crackers and cake on way home
- $20pp Environment Management Charge payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the cruise
- Introductory or Certified Diving (choose preferred diving option at time of purchase)
- Cruise in style and speed to the Great Barrier Reef, providing you with a first class way to experience this natural paradise
- Enjoy personalised snorkelling, certified and introductory diving and a glass bottom boat tour, with our friendly, professional crew
- 20M, 5 star luxury cruiser visits 2 great destinations
- The crystal clear, shallow waters and surrounding reef of Upolu Cay and "Wonder Wall" on the outer edge of Upolu Reef
- Explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with us, for an unforgettable day in paradise
- Scrumptious seafood smorgasbord lunch including smoked salmon and prawns
- Danish Pastries / fruit on boarding / Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood/ fresh fruit/ cheese and cracker / assorted cakes on cruise home / tea + coffee all day – all included!
- Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal from 7.15am
- Boarding commences at 7.30am for 8am departure
- Returning to Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 4.30pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!