Mission Beach Tandem Skydive up to 15,000ft with Transfers - Local Agent and Inbound
Skydive at up to 15,000ft
Amazing Great Barrier Reef views
Personalised certificate of achievement
Freefall up to 60 seconds
Freefall at over 200km/hr
3 month membership for the Australian Parachute Federation
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Personalised certificate of achievement
- All personalised training and instruction
- Transfers from selected Mission Beach hotels
- Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Australian Parachute Federation levy and three month membership
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall with spectacular views of Mission Beach
- Handicam Photos (approx. 100 photos): $129
- Handicam Video & Photos (2-3 minute video, 30 second highlights video, 40 second freefall video and approx. 100 photos): $179
- Dedicated Video & Photos (your own dedicated camera flyer jumping alongside you filming, 3 videos & approx. 100 photos): $269
- Ultimate Video & Photos (Combination of Handicam and Dedicated Video and Photo footage featuring 3 videos, approx. 100 photos and your choice of a Skydive Australia t-shirt): $339
- PLEASE NOTE: All weight, photo and video extras are to be paid directly with the activity provider to be paid on the day of your experience
- Australia's highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 200km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Transfers from selected accommodation in Mission Beach and Cairns
- Skydives operate daily at regular intervals. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and hotel pick up time. Complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher
- Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is located at 39 Porter Promenade, Mission Beach
What To Bring
- Please bring your booking confirmation voucher
- Please leave all your valuable belongings at home
- Please bring your ID and credit card for payments
- Snacks and water bottle
- You must be 16 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- Free transfers available from Mission Beach and Cairns local accommodation (bookings essential)
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 94kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- Maximum weight is 120kg
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Where possible, please notify the experience provider prior to the jump date of any existing medical conditions or illness. Medical conditions which could affect the customer’s safety should be discussed with a doctor to ensure customers are fit to skydive. Please advise if you are taking prescription medication
- 94kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (94kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 114.9kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- 115kg and above: $100 to pay on arrival
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!