Cairns Giant Swing
1 to 3 people can swing together
Swing from a height of 45 metres
Swing at speeds up to 120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
Receive a Giant Swing Certificate
Self release mechanism - so you have control
The Giant Swing in Cairns is one of Australia's most unique adrenaline attractions allowing you to swing from 45m and at speeds of up to 120km/h alone or with friends! If you've got "the need for speed" then there are few better ways to satisfy your thrill seeking urges than the Giant Swing. Come along and join the friendly and supportive operators amongst some spectacular rainforest surroundings with views all the way out to the Great Barrier Reef from atop the tower. Then on the count of three, swallow your fears and drop, down, down to the ground... before the cable kicks in and swings you on a huge arc at high speeds right through the rainforest!
Whether you're a seasoned adrenaline junkie or someone simply looking to embrace their wild side, the Giant Swing is both a great experience itself as well as an ideal gateway to the slightly more extreme world of bungy jumping. If you're in the Cairns region and looking to feel truly "alive", then the Giant Swing is an essential item to add to your Tropical North QLD itinerary - so book online today!
- 1 Giant Swing
- Giant Swing E- certificate
- Free transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches (subject to availability) please contact the supplier after booking to organise transfers
- Food and drink purchases from the Gravity Bar
- Photos and videos
- Reach speeds of up to 120km/hr
- Up to 3 people can ride at the same time
- Swing from 45 metres to just 1 metre in 3.5 seconds
Please note during the festive holiday season, jumps and swings are operating 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
Outside of this period, jumps and swings will be operating as per the below:
Monday: 10am - 12:30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 12:30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 10am - 12:30pm
Friday: 10am - 12:30pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Transfers operate at 9:30am, 11am and 12:30pm, drop off times can vary (subject to change)
- Located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City
- No minimum age applies
- Minimum solo weight 55kg
- Maximum weight per person is 150kgs
- Maximum combined weight 240kgs (2 or 3 persons)
- Transfers operate from Cairns at 9am and 11am; afternoon transfers are subject to availability
- Transfers operate from Northern Beaches at 10am; afternoon transfers are subject to availability
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your Giant Swing time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Courtesy bus is available by request only and will need to be arranged by the customer directly
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!