Michaelmas Cay Sailing Cruise
Unique reef environment
Amazing snorkelling at the Cay
All equipment & tuition included
Delicious buffet lunch with seafood
Luxury sailing catamaran
Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Return cruise to The Great Barrier Reef on a luxury sailing vessel
- 8 hour cruise experience with 4 full hours on the reef
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Superb hot and cold buffet lunch including seafood
- Snorkelling demonstrations and tuition
- FREE use of all snorkelling equipment
- FREE use of flotation vests
- Informative ecological presentations by qualified Marine Biologists
- Informative tour on an air conditioned semi-submersible coral viewing vessel
- Guided nature tours of the island and bird sanctuary
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Introductory scuba diving
- Marine biologist guided snorkel tour
- Full day adventure on a magical reef sand island
- 4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Set sail on a luxury sailing catamaran
- Spectacular snorkelling
- Cruise in the semi-submersible sub for a divers view of the reef
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch including seafood
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Fish feeding presentation
- Cruises depart daily from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8.30am and returns at 5pm. Boarding commences at 8am
What To Bring
- Towel and swimmers
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and shirt for sun protection
- Cash/credit card for on board purchases
- Change of clothes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!