Hartleys Crocodile Adventures General Admission
The best place to see crocodiles in Australia
Educational wildlife presentations
Lagoon cruise gets you up close to crocodiles
5 distinct wildlife zones
Beautiful tropical birds
Insects and other native fauna
- General Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Wildlife presentations
- Boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Simply the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in Tropical North Queensland
- Entertaining and educational wildlife presentations
- Take a boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife
- Gondwana Gateway
- Beautiful tropical birds
- Insects and other native fauna
- Cruises depart at 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.45am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm. Upon arrival, visitors are issued with a pass indicating their time of departure. The length of each cruise is approximately 25 minutes and complements all the other daily presentations
- For Hartley's Daily Schedule please click here
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is located just 100 metres off the Captain Cook Highway at Wangetti Beach on the spectacular scenic drive between Cairns and Port Douglas, 40 kilometres (40 minutes) north of Cairns and 25 kilometres (20 minutes) south of Port Douglas.
What To Bring
- Sensible walking shoes, a wide-brimmed hat and sunscreen
- Cool drinks
- On rainy days, an umbrella or raincoat
- Your camera or video recorder
- Bird watchers may wish to bring their binoculars or hire them from reception for $5 per day
- Only 1 x family ticket per booking
- When making an online purchase, you are required to select a date and time for your visit. The time you select is an approximate time of arrival. Should the date of travel need to be changed, please contact Experience Oz directly.
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!