Hartleys Crocodile Adventures Breakfast with Koalas
Delicious cooked breakfast
Boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon
Entry into Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
Shows & presentations
Koala photos (extra cost)
Wildlife keeper koala presentation
- General Admission
- Breakfast on the deck at Lilies Restaurant
- Boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon
- Hotel transfers
- Koala photos (available at an additional cost on the day of the activity)
- Enjoy your breakfast on the relaxing deck of Lilies Restaurant overlooking Hartley's Lagoon
- Breakfast is a cooked breakfast, including toast, fruit and tea, coffee or juice
- One of the wildlife keepers will be on the deck between 9:00am & 9:30am with a Koala - a great time to ask questions
- After breakfast, enjoy your boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon (allocated upon arrival) & all the wildlife presentations at Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Open daily from 8.30am - 5.00pm (except Christmas Day) and adjusted trading hours on Anzac Day (25th April 1.30pm - 5.00pm.)
- For Hartley's Daily Schedule please click here
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is located just 100 metres off the Captain Cook Highway at Wangetti on the spectacular scenic drive between Cairns and Port Douglas, 40 kilometres (40 minutes) north of Cairns and 25 kilometres (20 minutes) south of Port Douglas
What To Bring
- Sensible walking shoes, a wide-brimmed hat and sunscreen
- Cool drinks (Chilled water, soft drinks and snacks are available from Lilies Restaurant)
- On rainy days, an umbrella or raincoat
- Your camera or video recorder. Film, batteries and video tapes are available from the Gift Shop
- Bird watchers may wish to bring their binoculars or hire them from reception for $5.00 per day
- Self-drive admission tickets are valid for three days from the date of purchase (conditions apply). They are strictly non-transferable and proof of ID for re-entry is essential
- Free parking on site
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is required to actively supervise children in his/her care at all times. Children cannot be left unaccompanied
- Lagoon Cruises - Boats depart at 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.45 am, 1.00 pm, 2.30 pm and 4.00 pm. Upon arrival, visitors are issued with a pass indicating their time of departure. During busy periods extra cruises are scheduled. The length of each cruise is approximately 25 minutes and complements all the other daily presentations
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!