Hartleys Crocodile Adventures Croc Feed Experience
Pole feed a HUGE CROC
Learn interesting crocodile facts
Personalised talk with crocodile handler
Hold a juvenile crocodile
Includes photo & certificate
Boat cruise on Hartleys Lagoon
- General Admission to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Personalised guided talk with a senior Crocodile Handler
- Pole Feed a big croc (minimum age 16 years)
- Souvenir digital photo holding a juvenile crocodile
- Certificate signed by the Crocodile Handler
- Bottle of chilled water
- Hotel transfers
- Pole feed a HUGE CROC
- Learn interesting facts on both freshwater and estuarine crocodilrs
- Personalised guided talk with a senior crocodile handler
- Simply the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in Tropical North Queensland
- Entertaining and educational wildlife presentations
- Take a boat cruise on Hartley's Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife
- Gondwana Gateway
- Beautiful tropical birds
- Insects and other native fauna
- Cruises depart at 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.45am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm. Upon arrival, visitors are issued with a pass indicating their time of departure. The length of each cruise is approximately 25 minutes and complements all the other daily presentations
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is located just 100 metres off the Captain Cook Highway at Wangetti Beach on the spectacular scenic drive between Cairns and Port Douglas, 40 kilometres (40 minutes) north of Cairns and 25 kilometres (20 minutes) south of Port Douglas
- Please allow 45 minutes for the activity
- Only available to persons 16 years and over
- Maximum of 4 adults per session
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Cairns. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!