Green Island Day Trip - Return Ferry Transfer Only
45 minute cruise from Cairns
Up to 7 hours on Green Island
Huge range of island activities
Unique reef & rainforest environment
Use of day facilities including swimming pool
Self-guided Eco Island Walk
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise from Cairns to Green Island
- Spend up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Self-guided Eco Island Walk
- Use of day facilities including toilets, shower and swimming pool
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Hotel pick ups
- Activities such as snorkelling, diving, glass bottom boat tours (available for purchase once on the island)
- Lunch (you can choose from a range of delicious and affordable meal and snack options from Green Island's restaurant and food outlets which are available for purchase on the day of the tour)
- Scuba Diving
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Snorkel hire
- Boat snorkel trip
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Optional extras can be purchased on the day of your cruise
- Green Island - a 6000 year old coral cay
- Unique reef and rainforest environment
- Flora & Fauna
- Coral and fish viewing
- Plenty of optional activities whilst on the island
- Cruises depart daily from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal (a short walk from most Cairns accommodation) at 8.30am and 10.30am and depart from Green Island at 2.30pm and 4.30pm. You can choose your preferred departure times at time of booking.
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection
- Cash for drinks at the bar
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!