Green Island Full Day Trip + Snorkelling & Glass Bottom Boat
Return trip from Cairns to Green Island
Use of snorkelling equipment
Glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour
Full use of island activities
Spend up to 7 hours on the island
Choose from 2 daily departures
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Half day or up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Tea & coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Self guided eco island walk
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing tour
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of island swimming pool
- Use of day visitor facilities
- Beach Bag
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Meals (You can choose from a range of delicious and affordable meal and snack options from Green Island's restaurant and food outlets)
- Scuba Diving
- Boat snorkel trip
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Optional extras can be purchased on the day of the tour
- Green Island - a 6000 year old coral cay
- Unique reef and rainforest environment
- Flora & Fauna
- Coral and fish viewing
- Plenty of optional activities whilst on the island
- 8.30am departure arrives Green Island at 9.20am. Return from Green Island at 4.30pm arrives in Cairns at 5.20pm (7 hours on Green Island)
- 10.30am departure arrives Green Island at 11.20am. Return from Green Island at 4.30pm arrives in Cairns at 5.20pm (5 hours on Green Island)
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection
- Cash for drinks at the bar
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!