Great Barrier Reef + Green Island 1 Day Tour Combo
FREE upgrade to Outer Reef & Green Island Combo
2 hours on Green Island
Hot and cold buffet lunch
3 hours at Outer Reef Activity Platform
All equipment hire included
2 must-do Cairns destinations in 1 day
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- 2 hours at Green Island
- 3 hours at Outer Reef Activity Platform
- Hot and Cold buffet lunch
- Snorkel equipment
- Use of buoyancy vests
- Reef education presentation
- Coral viewing semi-submersible
- Underwater observatory with guided eco reef talk
- Afternoon tea whilst at the platform
- Cheese and biscuits for the return journey
- Hotel pick ups
- Scuba Diving
- Scuba Doo- personal underwater scooter
- Helicopter Scenic Flights
- The Great Barrier Reef - the world's most unique and amazing marine spectacles
- Green Island tour - unique island beach, reef and rainforest coral cay
- Sleek Wavepiercing Catamaran giving you the smoothest ride
- Spacious Floating Platform with the ultimate in facilities
- Viewing amazing coral and fish species
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible sub
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Tours depart daily from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal (a short walk from most Cairns accommodation) at 8.30am and return at 5.30pm. Check-in commences at 7.30am and boarding commences at 8am
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection
- Cash for drinks at the bar
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!