Frankland Island Reef Cruise and Island Day Tour
Mulgrave River Cruise with Commentary
Snorkelling equipment & tuition included
Tropical Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
Guided Snorkelling Tour
Explore rock pools
Variety of different corals and sea life
- Coach transfers from Cairns CBD accommodations
- Mulgrave River cruise with commentary
- Guided snorkel tour with a Marine Biologist
- Adventure snorkel safari (RRP $40) included
- Semi-sub tour of the island
- Guided island walk (with kids’ treasure hunt)
- All snorkelling equipment and tuition
- Use of kayaks & paddleboards
- Buffet lunch
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Protection suit (Nov-Apr)
- Guided rock pool discovery tour
- Native Australian wildlife
- Snorkel a Great Barrier Reef Island
- Guided snorkelling tour plus BONUS adventure snorkel safari
- Enjoy a delicious Tropical Buffet Lunch plus morning and afternoon tea
- Variety of many different corals and sea life
- Explore rock pools with the help of a marine biologist
- Cruises depart at 8:30am from 169 Ross Rd, Deeral QLD 4871
- Cruises return at 4.30pm
- Cruises are currently operating Thursday - Tuesday (6 days a week)
- Check-in commences at 8am (or earlier from your accommodation) at Frankland Island Cruises Vessel, Deeral
- Jetty is located approximately 45 minutes from Cairns CBD
- Transfers to Deeral and back from Cairns CBD accommodation only
What To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- Light jacket/jumper for windy or cool day
- Maximum capacity is 100 passengers
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!