Cape Tribulation Day Tour with Daintree Wildlife Cruise
Full Day Cape Tribultion & Daintree Rainforest Tour
Widlife River Cruise
Lunch on the beach
Welcome to Country & Smoke Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
Alexandra Range Lookout
Cape Tribulation is where the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests, meet the world’s greatest living tropical reef, the Great Barrier Reef. Nowhere else on earth do two natural World Heritage listed sites exist side by side. Such is the natural beauty and precious value of this truly stunning piece of paradise, that you will have ample time to explore and enjoy on this full day tour.
- Seats available on limited departures
- Return transfers from Cairns & Port Douglas hotels
- Wildlife River Cruise
- Breakfast (own cost)
- Scenic coastal drive
- Mossman Gorge
- Wildlife River Cruise
- Local tea
- Beach walk
- Lunch at Cape Trib Beach House
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Daintree River Ferry Crossing
- Port Douglas
- Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7.30am and Port Douglas at approximately 9am and return at approximately 7pm (Cairns) and 6pm (Port Douglas)
What To Bring
- Swimmers and towel
- Sun protection and insect repellent
- Cash or a card: Lunch is included in the Tour, however, there are extra at your own expense food stops along the way such as Breakfast and ice cream
- Child rate is 2-11 years old - Children under 2 years old travel for free and must sit on the parents lap for the duration of the bus transfer and no meal is included.
- 50% cancellation fee applies within 48 hours of departure and 100% cancellation fee within 24 hours of departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!