Cairns Tandem Skydive up to 14,000ft - Self Drive
Up to 14,000ft Tandem Skydive
60 second free-fall
Stunning views of the Reef & Rainforest
Certificate of achievement
For experienced or novice skydiver
Self drive to jump zone
- Up to 14,000ft Tandem Skydive
- Full colour certificate of achievement
- FREE WiFi at check-in lounge
- Air-conditioned lounge area and lockers
- APF Levy and admin fee
- Transfers from Cairns Northern Beaches are available at an additional cost. Transfers from Port Douglas are not available
- If you would like to book transfers please Click here
- Stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and Tropical Rainforest
- Air-conditioned return transfers
- Picnic areas at drop zone
- Family that are waiting can use a swimming pool
- Self-drive check-ins daily at 8.30am and 11.30am
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- Drop zone is located approx. 1.5 hours from Cairns
- Please meet at the drop zone check-in office, located at 30 Wilson Rd, Mundoo - Innisfail, 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Minimum of 4 passengers to operate
- You must be 16 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- Over 95kg extra charge - 95 - 99kg $25; 100 - 109kg $50; 110 - 115kg $100
- Maximum weight is 115kg
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!