Premium Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Dive Tour with Gourmet Lunch
Cairns reef tour for snorkellers and divers
Visit two reef locations in a day
Delicious breakfast and chef prepared lunch
Guided snorkeling session
Top-of-the-line diving equipment
Introductory dive with a PADI Instructor
- Full day Cairns reef tour to the Great Barrier Reef
- Chef prepared meals - Savour fresh local cuisine prepared by our in-house chefs, with vegan options available
- Waterproof headsets - exclusive waterproof headsets with reef commentary
- Reef discovery - Enhance your experience with digital reference guides and Citizen Science projects
- All equipment is included in the trip cost
- Complimentary hotel transfers and check-in at C Finger, Cairns Marina
- Access to exclusive and interactive marine guide table
- 7.30 am – Kick off your morning early with complimentary hotel transfers and check-in at C Finger, Cairns Marina.
- 8:00 am – Time to indulge in a delicious breakfast with invigorating local coffees served on board. Depart Cairns Marlin marina, C Finger
- 9:30 am – Approximate arrival at the first dive/snorkelling site
- 12.30 pm – Enjoy a delicious lunch in the main deck area, or take advantage of one of the many open deck areas and enjoy your meal al fresco.
- 1 pm – Dive back into the action when the dive deck opens for the third and final session.
- 2.30 pm – As the day winds down, it’s time to say goodbye to the beautiful Reef and head back to Cairns. Enjoy drinks and a cheese platter while getting more information about the fish and reef bios and access to GBRMPA’s ‘Eye on the Reef’ app to contribute your sightings.
- 4.00 pm – Back to the Cairns Marina, and we commence complimentary hotel drop-offs.
- Spend up to five hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit two reef locations
- Enjoy delicious breakfast and lunch onboard
- Complimentary hotel transfers
- Commentary and reef information, including dive locations, interactive maps and visuals, dive site briefings for Scuba Divers
- Knowledgable crew of 9 includes 8 marine guides and dive instructors
- Top-of-the-line diving equipment and purpose-built dive vessel
- The duration of this experience is approximately 8.5 hours with five hours spent on the reef.
- This experience takes place on the Great Barrier Reef near Cairns, QLD.
- This experience departs from the Cairns Marina, C Finger at 1 Spence St, Cairns QLD 4870.
What To Bring
- You will be asked to fill out an assessment form before snorkeling. If you are assessed as an at-risk snorkeler you may be required to wear a flotation device while snorkeling.
- It is vital that all individuals engaging in introductory scuba diving are in good physical and mental health.
- Strongly recommend travel insurance to cover you if your snorkel or dive trip is cancelled due to illness, poor weather, travel delays, lost luggage and legal costs.
- Trips are restricted exclusively to ages 12 and over
- Solo diving is allowed under the following conditions: Self-Reliant Diver certification, Logbook with previous solo dives logged, your own dive equipment including a Pony tank
- The supplier requires all Certified Divers to present a valid Certification Card. Failure to show a Certification Card may result in the customer not being able to dive on the tour.
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!