Cairns Jet Boat Ride
Thrilling 35 minute jet boat ride
Combines thrills with sightseeing in Trinity Inlet
Awesome twists, turns & spins
Fast, funny and interesting
Only jet boat adventure in Cairns
Great fun for the whole family
Grab your life jacket and strap yourself in for some high-speed fun in Cairns on this 35 minute jet boat adventure that combines thrills and sightseeing in the one enjoyable experience! On this Cairns jet boating ride, you'll join the friendly and fun-spirited crew aboard 'Bad Fishy', a turbo-charged jet boat, and head out on the water to perform a range of tricks and turns such as spins, slides, power-brakes and even the occasional 360.
As the music cranks up, you'll speed through the scenic waterway of Cairns' Trinity Inlet with its wonderful surrounding mountains and wildlife-rich waters adding to the great atmosphere.
Keep your eyes open - if you can! - for local marine and bird life; if you're lucky, you might even spot one of the famous Cairns locals - a crocodile! Along the way, your jet boat captain will also provide you with some detailed, informative commentary on the local area and regional highlights, providing some background for all the great things you'll see throughout the ride.
Departing from the heart of Cairns, this jet boat experience is a great value and enjoyable outing for the whole family; as long as you're willing to embrace some high-speed fun (and don't mind getting wet), you'll be in for one of Cairns' best tours that's fun for adults and kids alike!
- 35 minute Jet Boat ride
- Hotel transfers
- 35 minute adrenalin packed Jetboat ride
- Thrilling speeds, slides and spins
- Interesting commentary and facts about beautiful Trinity Inlet
- Great fun for the whole family
- Jetboat rides depart from the heart of Cairns, within easy walking distance of most major Cairns hotels
- Tours depart daily at 11.30am and 2pm. Jetboat departs from The Marlin Marina, Finger A, Cairns, a short walk from most major Cairns hotels. Passengers must arrive 20 minutes prior to departure
What To Bring
- Casual clothes
- Anything you don't mind getting wet
- Thongs are ok
Terms And Conditions
- Subject to minimum numbers
- Children under 16 years must be at least 1.1 m tall
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!