Cairns Harbour and Dinner Cruise
Delicious buffet dinner
Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
FREE glass of sparkling or beer on arrival
2.5 hour calm water cruise
Selection of seafood & fresh produce
Spectacular sunset and city views
Looking for a way to end a perfect day in Paradise? The Spirit of Cairns Dinner Cruise is a romantic and delightful evening out on the water where you and a loved one can enjoy a scrumptious dinner and immaculate sunset views. Board the sailing catamaran in Marlin Marina before cruising the calm waters of the Trinity Inlet. The cruise sets off with a complimentary glass of bubbly and guests are encouraged to stroll around the exterior and interior decks. Absorb the sights and sounds of the beautiful tropical city, and watch the sun set in the distance.
The journey continues to the centre most part of the Trinity Inlet, and across the waterfront of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. Our delicious dinner choices will intrigue you with some of the region's most indulgent seafood and fresh local produce. From Saturday to Monday we offer a buffet menu with a wide range of hot and cold dishes, fresh seafood and delicious local produce. Cocktails and other beverages are available for purchase, and guests can check-in on the ship between 6-6:15pm. The Spirit of Cairns Dinner Cruise departs 7 nights a week from Marlin Marina at 6:30pm.
- A 2.5 hour calm water evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel with large outdoor decks
- Complimentary glass of sparking wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious dinner featuring fresh seafood and local produce
- Hot & Cold Buffet 7 nights a week
- Hotel transfers
- A Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise
- Step aboard the luxury catamaran Spirit of Cairns for a 2.5 hour cruise of dining and panoramic mountain and city views
- Throughout the evening you cruise the calm water inlet and waterfront precinct of Cairns, whilst enjoying fabulous dining
- Cruises operate 7 nights a week
- Boarding and check in starts at 6pm-6.15pm
- Vessel depart the Cairns Marlin Marina at 6.30pm and returns at 9pm
- For buffet menu please click here
All menu items are subject to change without notice
What To Bring
- Tropical cocktail attire is suggested, with a jacket for the winter months
- Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended
- Cash, Eftpos or credit card for your bar purchases
- Children under age of 4 must be prebooked
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!