Cairns Bungy Jumping
Australia's ONLY bungy site!
Cairns' tallest viewing platform
50 metre Bungy Tower
Over 16 different jump styles
Are you ready for one of the most essential Cairns adrenaline experiences available? This Cairns bungy jumping thrill is one of the iconic rushes in Australia for adrenaline junkies, and offers 16 different jump styles as you plummet from the 50m high bungee tower towards the awaiting tropical ground below! Join your friendly and supportive hosts and ascend to the top of the tower - where you'll have spectacular views over the rainforest and out to the Great Barrier Reef as your heart begins to pump - then on the count of three, launch yourself from the top to the awaiting ground below as gravity takes effect and you feel more alive than ever before.
Bungy jumping is a true bucket list item for anyone who enjoys a rush, and there are few better places to take the plunge than in Cairns. If you're looking for the ultimate rush that Tropical North Queensland has to offer outside of the water, then bungee jumping may just be for you - so swallow your fears and book a bungee adventure in at the original home of bungee jumping in Cairns online today!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Only 1 x spectator per jumper due to COVID 19 restrictions for transfers. If self-driving there is no limit on spectator numbers
- 1 Bungy jump
- Return Transfers from Cairns CBD Hotels and Hostels (subject to availability) please contact Skypark Cairns to confirm your transfer
- Food and drink purchases at the Rainforest Bar & Cafe
- Video and pictures available to purchase on the day
- 50 metre Bungy Tower
- Over 16 different jump styles
- Views of Cairns and out to the Great Barrier Reef
- Highest viewing platform in Cairns
Please note during the festive holiday season, jumps and swings are operating 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm
Outside of this period, jumps and swings will be operating as per the below:
- Monday: 10am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 12:30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 12:30pm
- Friday: 10am - 12:30pm
- Saturday: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Transfers operate at:
- 9:30am, 11am and 12:30pm, drop off times can vary
- Located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City
- Minimum jump age is 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight is 45kgs (if you are over 35kgs you may be able to do a tandem jump)
- Any medical conditions must be advised
- Transfers operate from Cairns at 9.30am 11am and 12.30pm - Return Transfer times are dependant of activities on the day.
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your bungy jump time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!