2 Day Grand Kuranda and Outer Reef Combo
Kuranda and outer reef tour combo
Local Australian owned company
Marine biologist presentation
Full day tour to Kuranda
Full day Great Barrier Reef tour
Return coach transfers
Explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef and the Grand Kuranda Experience, incorporating the best of Kuranda and the rainforest.
- Day 1 - Kuranda Scenic Railway, Kuranda Village, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Rainforesation Nature Park including: Army Duck Rainforest Tour, Tropical Fruit Orchid, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala & Wildlife Park, Aussie BBQ Lunch, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Return Transfers from Cairns or Northern Beaches
- Day 2 - Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic Full Day - Lunch, Semi-Sub, Snorkel & Glass Bottom Boat (5 hours on the reef)
REEF MAGIC CRUISES HIGHLIGHTS:
- A relaxing 5 HOURS to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Spacious Marine World Activity Platform
- Marine biologist presentation enroute to the reef
- All snorkelling equipment with instructions for beginners
- Semi-Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat tours
- Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return coach transfers from accommodation
- No Transfers (Day 2): 9am – 5pm
- Ex Cairns (Day 2): 8am – 6pm
- Ex Beaches (Day 2): 7:30am – 6pm
- Please allow 2 days for this experience to run
- This experience takes place in Kuranda and Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Transfers on Day 2 are subject to the tour package booked
- Tour operator will endeavour to adhere to all tour details as published, however, circumstances beyond tour operator's control, such as road, weather conditions or routine maintenance, may require tour operator to alter/cancel any route, itinerary, departure or completion time, without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment. We recommend passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover these factors.
- 'Depart Time' refers to when the tour departs the city location, this is not the pickup time. All times are approximate.
- Ex Northern Beaches departures refers to pick ups from Palm Cove.
- MOBILITY ACCESS: Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however we are not responsible on the event we are unable to accommodate your needs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!