1 Day Transfer to Fitzroy Island - Full Day
Escape to Fitzroy Island on a 55 minute cruise
Enjoy 6.5 hours on Fitzroy Island to spend as you please
Snorkel or swim in the shallow coral reefs
Take a stroll on self guided national park walks
Dine at the island's restaurant and bar facilities
- Fast air-conditioned catamaran to and from the island
- Enjoy a full day with 6.5 hours on the island
- Access to self-guided rain forest walks and pristine beaches
- Beach activity equipment hire available
- Restaurant and bar facilities available
- Hotel transfers
- A favourite destination for Cairns locals and visitors alike
- Cairns and Fitzroy Island ferry transfers aboard air-conditioned catamaran
- Traverse the island and take a bush walk to the summit or lighthouse
- Departs Cairns at 8:45am Fitzroy Island
- Departs Fitzroy Island at 4pm and arrives in Cairns at 4.45pm
- Please allow approximately 6.5 hours for this experience
- This experience departs from Berth 7 on A Finger at the Cairns Marlin Marina on 1 Spence St, Cairns City.
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
- Snacks and food if you have special dietary requirements
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!