Cape Tribulation and Daintree Premium Rainforest Tour
Swimming in Mossman Gorge
Visit the iconic Cape Tribulation beach
Pick-ups from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
Spot crocodiles on a Daintree River Cruise
Morning tea and lunch included
Scenic drive along one of the nicest coastal drives in the world
- Return transfers from Cairns, Nth Beaches & Port Douglas Hotels
- Daintree River Cruise
- Morning tea
- National Park Fees & Permits
- Scenic drive along one of the nicest coastal drives in the world
- Rex Lookout - Stunning Mountain & Ocean Views
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge at the Southern end of the World Heritage listed Daintree National Park
- Port Douglas - Flag Staff Hill lookout/short town driving tour
- Restaurant lunch and exotic tropical fruit tasting (choice of meals)
- Daintree River Cruise – spot crocodiles and other wildlife on one of the most diverse river systems in the world
- Alexandra Lookout - breathtaking views towards the Great Dividing Range, Daintree River mouth, Snapper Island & Low Isles on the Great Barrier Reef
- Botanical walk in the Daintree Rainforest Biodiversity at its best
- Cape Tribulation - Kulki Lookout and Cape Tribulation beach “where rainforest meets reef”
- Rainforest guided walks – a unique environment of rainforest and mangroves types and species
- Daintree Ice Cream Company – optional and popular local stop (Own Expense)
- Cross Mighty Daintree River by cable ferry
- Full Interpretation and accredited guides explain our unique flora, fauna and history of this unique region
- Tours depart Cairns at 7am (return 7.30pm), Nth Beaches at 7.45am (return 7.15pm) and Port Douglas at 8.45am (return 6.30pm)
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Water & Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent & Sunscreen
- Rain coat/Umbrella
- Money for Ice-cream
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!