1 Day Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Tour
4WD on the Bloomfield Track
World Heritage Listed Rainforest
Spot crocodiles on a Daintree River Cruise
Sit back and relax in comfort in a custom-built 4WD
Lunch at a local cafe in the Daintree Rainforest region
Visit Cape Tribulation Beach where rainforest meets the sea
Explore the wonders of two of tropical north QLD's best highlights - the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation - with an amazing off road 4WD tour! Combining stunning scenery with an in-depth look at the region's abundant flora and fauna, on this tour you'll join your expert naturalist guides in the morning then head out from either Cairns or Port Douglas along a wonderful coastal route. Take in the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea, before arriving at the Daintree River for a morning tea break. Hop on a vessel for an informative guided river cruise right into the heart of this incredible rainforest.
Next up, head up the Alexandra Range for some panoramic views of the green World Heritage rainforest clashing with the vibrant blue of the ocean. We then make our way to Cape Tribulation for lunch amongst the rainforest. Once you are recharged, we visit Emmagen Creek along the Bloomfield Track - a pristine, untouched example of Aussie nature with the chance for a rainforest swim.
All capped off with a visit to the wonderful Cape Tribulation beach, this is a comprehensive tropical north Queensland tour that covers all aspects of the Daintree and beyond - so book online today!
- Full Day Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest Tour
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise including morning tea (Tea, Coffee, biscuits)
- Alexandra Lookout
- Lunch at Cape Tribulation
- Spot rare animals like the Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon
- Emmagen Creek for a refreshing freshwater swim if you wish
- Guided National Park Boardwalk Tour
- 4WD the Bloomfield Track - one of the only operators who can travel on the Bloomfield track due to custom-made vehicle
- Cape Tribulation Beach - where the rainforest meets the sea
- Return transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodation
- Ice-cream stop for the journey home
- Full day trip to the Daintree River and Cape Tribulation in the Daintree National Park
- Travelling in a small personalised group
- Sit back and relax in comfort in a custom-built 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- Informative commentary from your naturalist guide full of local knowledge of flora, fauna and local history
- Guided cruise on the Daintree River spotting crocodiles and birdlife
- Enjoy the scenic coastal drive - one of the best drives in the world
- Visit Cape Tribulation Beach - the only place where the rainforest meets the reef!
- 4WD the Bloomfield Track
- Crossing the Daintree River
- Ascending the Alexandra Range and stop at Alexandra Lookout for a photo opportunity
- Taking in the sights of pristine World Heritage Tropical Rainforest
- Custom built 4WD vehicles with air-conditioning
- Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7am and return at 6.30pm, and depart Port Douglas at approximately 8.20am and return at 5.30pm
- Tours depart from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes as you are in the tropics, our winter you may wish to take a light coat
- Flat comfortable shoes or sandals. Preferable no thongs, and no high heels as there is uneven ground and you will be in the rainforest
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!