Byron Bay Tandem Skydive from up to 15,000ft - Weekday Brisbane Transfer
Personalised certificate of achievement
Spectacular views of Byron Bay
Skydive at up to 15,000ft
Reach speeds over 200km/hr
Freefall up to 60 seconds
Australia's highest jump
We offer free return transfers from various points in Byron Bay and Brisbane!
- Tandem skydive at 15,000ft over the beach
- Safety briefing
- All safety equipment
- Personalised certificate of achievement
- Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Up to 60 seconds of free fall with spectacular views of Byron Bay
- Daily local transfers from selected accommodation
- Handicam Photos (approx. 100 photos): $129
- Handicam Video & Photos (2-3 minute video, 30 second highlights video, 40 second freefall video and approx. 100 photos): $179
- Dedicated Video & Photos (your own dedicated camera flyer jumping alongside you filming, 3 videos & approx. 100 photos): $269
- Ultimate Video & Photos (Combination of Handicam and Dedicated Video and Photo footage featuring 3 videos, approx. 100 photos and your choice of a Skydive Australia t-shirt): $339
- PLEASE NOTE: All photo and video packages are to be purchased directly with the activity provider. Please contact the activity provider after receiving your booking confirmation to book this in
- Australia's highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds over 200km per hour
- Spectacular views over Byron Bay
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Skydives operate daily at regular intervals from 7am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and pick up time (complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher)
- The drop zone check-in office is situated at Hangar 1, Tyagarah Airport, Tyagarah
- Daily local transfers are available from selected accommodation
- Transfers available from Brisbane : Tuesday and Saturday. Pick up from Bus Stop #125 Roma Street, Transit Centre at 6:00am
- Transfers available Gold Coast: everyday Pick up from Mantra on View, 22 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise at 7:00am
- Transfers must be organised with the supplier after booking
What To Bring
- Please bring your booking confirmation voucher
- Please leave all your valuable belongings at home
- Please bring your ID and credit card for payments
- Snacks and water bottle
Terms And Conditions
- You must be 16 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 94kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 94kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- Maximum weight is 110kg
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Where possible, please notify the experience provider prior to the jump date of any existing medical conditions or illness. Medical conditions which could affect the customer’s safety should be discussed with a doctor to ensure customers are fit to skydive. Please advise if you are taking prescription medication
- 94kg - 104.9kg: $50 to pay on arrival (94kg and above requires an on site assessment to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions)
- 105kg to 110kg: $75 to pay on arrival
- Booking payments are non-refundable but are transferable.
- To change your booking to a different date and time, SA requires 24 hours notice or your booking payment(s) will be void.
- Rebooking your skydive without 24 hours notice will incur a $50 rebooking fee.
- Failure to turn up at the ‘check-in’ time will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Failure to go through with your skydive will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given.
- All bookings are final, no refunds are given for change of mind or change of experience to a lesser value
- The activity provider MUST be contacted prior to travel to confirm exact skydive time and pick up if required
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Find you sea legs and learn how to stand up paddle board in Byron Bay on a 2.5 hour group lesson in beautiful, natural surroundings. Book your lesson here!
Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Byron Bay floating with magnificent ocean and hinterland views. Conclude with a delicious gourmet breakfast.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!