Byron Bay Dolphin Kayaking Tour
3 hour kayaking tour
Get up close to bottlenose dolphins
Spot sea turtles
Marvel at humpback whales (seasonal)
Spectacular views of Byron Bay
No experience necessary
- 3-hour kayaking tour
- All safety gear and equipment including life jackets, wetsuits and helmets
- Access to tour photos
- Morning or afternoon tea with all the Tim Tams you can eat and hot and cold drinks
- Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin you can come again for free!
- Learn about local history, aboriginal history, the lighthouse, dolphins, whales and turtles
- Enjoy paddling your sea kayak out through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous waves in Byron Bay
- Get up close and personal with our friendly Bottlenose Dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be
- Spot Sea Turtles as they come up for a breath of air
- Marvel at the size of the majestic Humpback Whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay (June to October)
- 27 January 2023 - 5 April 2023 tours depart at 8.30am and 1pm
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Waterproof camera
- This is a tour in the open ocean and even if I/we cannot swim are confident in the open water. This tour is not recommended for non-swimming adults. Non swimming adults who book and cannot complete the tour are not entitled to a refund
- Has a reasonable level of fitness and ability to paddle my/our own kayak
- Inability to paddle my own kayak in moderate conditions is not a reason for a refund
- This tour will proceed in the rain. Customers who cancel less then 24hrs prior to a tour due to rainy conditions are not entitled to a refund or free swap. Choosing to opt out of a tour due to rain does not warrant a refund
- Cancellations or changes to a booking within 24 hours of tour start time are not allowed and non-refundable. No exceptions
- If the tour does not see dolphins or whales (during whale season), I am entitled to a free return tour but I am not entitled to any refund. Free return tours are non-transferable
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your tour time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Find you sea legs and learn how to stand up paddle board in Byron Bay on a 2.5 hour group lesson in beautiful, natural surroundings. Book your lesson here!
Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Byron Bay floating with magnificent ocean and hinterland views. Conclude with a delicious gourmet breakfast.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!