Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour with Transfers from Broome
See all stages of pearl development
Coach transfers from Broome
Includes Pearl Farm tour & cruise
Knowledgable, informative guides
Morning or Afternoon Tea
Runs 7 days a week
You can now visit one of Western Australia’s must-do attractions - the Willie Creek Pearl Farm - on a half-day tour from Broome! Sit back in comfort and take in the views of the Kimberley region as you are driven to the Willie Creek Pearl Farm. It is here that you will discover the modern cultured pearl farming process on a guided tour of the pearl farm. Witness a live pearl harvest demonstration and discover the harvesting process from shell to showroom as you cruise the crystal blue waters of Willie Creek.
Following the leisurely cruise, visitors will be taken on a pearl masterclass to discover how the best pearls go on to become beautiful pieces of jewellery. A complimentary morning or afternoon tea is also included in the Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour. For more information on the Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl be sure to book the Willie Creek Farm Tour with transfers from Broome!
- Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour
- Hotel pickup and air-conditioned coach transfers to and from Willie Creek
- Pearling masterclass
- Willie Creek boat cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Care of pearls presentation
- Showroom browsing time
- Discover the journey of the Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl from shell to showroom
- Guides accompany visitors all the way and show the process of culturing pearls from ‘seeding’ through to harvesting
- A demonstration using a live pearl oyster is given to reveal the technical and complex operation involved in starting the pearl process
- Cruise Willie Creek's azure waters and view live oysters suspended in their natural environment
- Delicious morning or afternoon tea
- Sit back and relax on an air-conditioned coach transfer from Broome
- Tours depart daily at 8.45am, 9.30am, 10.15am and 1pm
- Pick-ups from Broome commence 1 hour prior to Pearl Farm tour time
- Please allow 5 hours for this total experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!