Brisbane Whale Watching Tour with Lunch and Brisbane Transfers
360 degree walk around vessel
Licensed bar with snacks and drinks
An unforgettable marine adventure
Extensive and informative commentary
- 4.5 Hour whale watching cruise
- Brisbane transfers from selected hotels
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox consisting of ham, roast chicken, salads and fruit
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Expert marine commentary
- Licensed bar with snacks and drinks available at lounge prices
- Vessel includes full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks and sun deck
- One of the world's best whale watching destinations in the world
- Expert marine commentary from your captain Kerry Lopez, the only female captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim
- Regular sightings of whales and other marine animals
- June until mid October
- Departs depart daily from Redcliffe Jetty - just 30 minutes north of Brisbane, on the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Boarding commences at 9:00am, Departs 10:00am and Returns approx 2:30pm
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour. Tour departure point is listed above and on your confirmation tour voucher
What To Bring
- Camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, flat shoes, sea sickness remedy if required. Hats and sunscreen are available for purchase on board
- Children Price for ages 4-14yrs inclusive. (Infants 0 - 3 are welcome on board and are free of charge however they are not catered for)
- Do I need to book in advance? Yes. There is a high demand so we strongly recommend you book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- Am I guaranteed to see a whale? Yes – we offer a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure if you don’t sight any whales on your day of travel
- What happens if the weather or sea conditions are not suitable? Tours are always subject to sea conditions. Our team constantly monitors weather and respond professionally to any changes. Guest comfort and safety is always our priority
- What if I get seasick? MV Eye-Spy has been purpose built to specifications to ensure maximum comfort for whale watching. However, should you if you are susceptible to motion or seasickness, natural active motion-sickness tablets are available on board
- Is there parking available? Yes – there is an all day free car park located opposite the Redcliffe Police Station, just 100 metres north of the Redcliffe Jetty which is our departure point
- Wheelchair friendly? Yes - please contact our friendly booking operators regarding tides
- Should a cruise be cancelled by operator due to tide and or weather conditions, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund will be given
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!