Tangalooma Island Resort Day Cruise, ATV Quad Bike and Helicopter Tour
Return scenic catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay
Lunch and sunset cocktail voucher
Resort access pass allowing use of resort facilities
Helicopter flight over island resort and shipwrecks
ATV quad bike tour of Tangalooma
Watch the evening dolphin feeding program
- Some of our activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk.
- For your safety, you must disclose before booking if you are suffering from any injury, medical condition (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in our products.
- If you are unsure, or have any further questions, you should contact us before booking
- Return scenic boat transfer across Moreton Bay with commentary (departing 7.30amor 10.00am)
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort
- One standard beverage on the boat transfer
- Lunch voucher ($30 per adult, $20 per child)
- 1 Sunset Cocktail/Mocktail Voucher
- ATV Quad Bike Tour (including briefing and training)
- 12 minutes Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Access to day lounge
- Access to watch the Wild Dolphin Experience from the jetty
- Discover the World of Dolphins’ video presentation at the Eco Centre
- Return scenic catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay Marine Park, from Brisbane to Tangalooma
- Sunset Cocktail Voucher
- 1 x tea, coffee, or soft-drink per guest to use at any time aboard the passenger ferry
- Resort access pass allowing use of resort facilities including two swimming pools, restaurants and bars (as time permits
- Discover the world of Dolphins' video presentation at the Eco Centre
- This is a full Day Tour
- Subject to availability to depart from Tangalooma Wharf at 7.30am or 10am
- The ATV quad biking is approximately 45 minutes including briefing and training
- Tour finishes at approximately 7pm and returns back to Brisbane at approximately 8.15pm
- Tour finish times vary throughout the year according to sunset times. Return launch time is approximately 7pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn and 8pm in Summer.
- This experience takes place in Moreton Island with cruises departing from Pinkenba, Brisbane.
- Cruise departs from 220 Holt Street, Pinkenba in Brisbane, QLD.
- In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be rescheduled by the experience provider directly.
- Minimum age to participate the ATV Quad Bike Tour is 10 years
- Minimum 2 passengers required for Helicopter Tour. Single seat weight, combined seat weight and age restrictions apply
- Dolphin viewing is subject to weather conditions and dolphin attendance
- Standard beverage voucher entitles guests to their choice of tea, coffee, soft drink or water
- Sunset Cocktail/Mocktail beverage voucher valid at Wheelhouse Deck and B&B’s Bar only. Cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher valid for one (1) Cocktail from the daily Cocktail list for 18+ guests. Voucher valid for one (1) Mocktail, soft drink or water for guests under 18 years. Not transferrable
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows will result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!