VIP Whale Watching Adventure
Priority serving for lunch
Guaranteed Exclusive VIP Mid Deck Cabin
One of the best whale watching destinations in the world
Gourmet picnic lunchbox
Awe inspiring viewing of whale watching
Spoil yourself with a VIP whale watching experience
Enjoy the VIP treatment aboard this Brisbane Whale Watching Cruise from Redcliffe with exclusive seating and a gourmet picnic lunch while viewing the whales. Step aboard the luxurious ‘Eye Spy’ Vessel captained by Kerry Lopez - Australia’s only female whale watching captain.
In your VIP area limited to a maximum of 30 guests on the mid-deck, enjoy elevated viewing as the majestic Humpback Whales rest, play and bond with their young in Moreton Bay. Look out for their incredible breaches and blows within metres of the vessel. VIP guests are also treated to a priority serving of lunch and a behind the scenes view of the Captain’s wheelhouse.
Brisbane Whale Watching Cruises run from June to mid October from Redcliffe Jetty. Cruises depart at 10 am and return at 2.30 pm.
- VIP 4.5 hour whale watching cruise
- Guaranteed exclusive VIP mid deck cabin (limited to 20-30 guests per tour)
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox lunch including chicken, ham, garden salad, potato salad, fruit and more
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisation's
- Hotel transfers (this can be added to your booking direct with the supplier after your booking is confirmed for an additional $30 per person)
- Enjoy an exclusive indoor climate controlled cabin area with limited numbers and the added feature of a walk around deck outside the cabin so you have direct access to outside viewing
- Enjoy non-obstructed views from Eye Spy's luxury main deck cabin
- Optimum viewing position with guaranteed window tables
- Observe the mighty Humpback Whale in Brisbane's Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world's best whale watching destinations in the world
- Informative commentary from your Captain Kerry Lopez, recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific Rim
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunchbox as you look on in awe at the amazing gentle giants metres from the boat
- Cruise departs at daily 10am with boarding at 9am
- Operates June to mid October
- Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe QLD 4020
What To Bring
- Camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, flat shoes, sea sickness remedy if required. Hats and sunscreen are available for purchase on board
*Please note that the outside mid deck is available to all passengers however the VIP experience guarantees our guests an exclusive indoor climate controlled cabin area with limited numbers offering the above inclusions. As per Eye Spy's Seating Plan (mid deck), tables of 4 and 6 are available and are also exclusive to your booking only. The mid deck level also has the added feature of a walk around deck outside the cabin so you have direct access to outside viewing
- If you have a booking which includes a non paying infant; please note that there is no seat allocated unless they are charged as a Child therefore they will be required to sit on your lap.
- Children Price for ages 4-14yrs inclusive. (Infants 0 - 3 are welcome on board and are free of charge however they are not catered for)
- Do I need to book in advance? Yes. There is a high demand so we strongly recommend you book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- Am I guaranteed to see a whale? Yes – we offer a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure if you don’t sight any whales on your day of travel
- What happens if the weather or sea conditions are not suitable? Tours are always subject to sea conditions. Our team constantly monitors weather and respond professionally to any changes. Guest comfort and safety is always our priority
- What if I get seasick? MV Eye-Spy has been purpose built to specifications to ensure maximum comfort for whale watching. However, should you if you are susceptible to motion or seasickness, natural active motion-sickness tablets are available on board
- Is there parking available? Yes – there is an all day free car park located opposite the Redcliffe Police Station, just 100 metres north of the Redcliffe Jetty which is our departure point
- Wheelchair friendly? Yes - please contact our friendly booking operators regarding tides
- Should a cruise be cancelled by operator due to tide and or weather conditions, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund will be given
- All cruises are subject to tide, weather conditions and minimal numbers and may be changed without notice due to the conditions of the day
24 hours cancellation notice on bookings.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.