Twilight Kayak Experience
Illuminated kayak journey
Discover the iconic sites of Brisbane
Qualified and experienced instructors
Sensational city and river views
Relaxing afternoon on the river
90 minute guided kayak session
Witness the changing colours of the Brisbane River and city skyline during a 90 minute twilight kayaking tour in Brisbane. The journey begins at Kangaroo Point where you’ll meet your friendly kayaking instructors who will start by giving you a safety briefing. Next, it’s time to jump in your illuminated kayak for a gentle paddle along the Brisbane River. Glide past the Story Bridge Adventure Climb, Howard Smith Wharves, South Bank and the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and admire the river city from a unique perspective.
As the sun sets on another day, watch as the twinkling city lights are switched on for the evening and you see Brisbane burst into an explosion of colour by night. No experience is necessary to join the twilight Brisbane kayaking tour, all participants aged 12 years and above are welcome to come along for a fun evening under the stars in Brisbane.
- 90 minute guided kayaking session with qualified instructor
- Safety equipment
- Showers and sunscreen
- Discover the iconic sites of Brisbane from the river
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Witness the changing colours of the river and city as the sun sets
- Illuminated kayak journey
- Friday - Saturday 6pm
- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Riverlife Lower River Tce Kangaroo Point
- Park at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs next to 'The Cliffs Cafe', walk down the cliff stairs, turn right and walk 300m
What To Bring
- Clothes that can get wet
- Spare change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age
- No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including a Personal Flotation Device
Terms And Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.