Tangalooma Island Resort Day Cruise, Dolphin Feeding and Desert Safari Tour
Scenic return Moreton Bay cruise from Brisbane
Day pass access to the resort
Hand feed wild dolphins at dusk from the beach
Bus transfers available for purchase
Lunch voucher and drink beverage aboard the cruise
Free time to swim, snorkel or rent a kayak
Departing from Brisbane, cruise across the bay to Moreton Island, where you'll have the day to explore the idyllic Tangalooma Island Resort. This island paradise just over an hour from Brisbane is set to blow you away with its natural beauty so close to a bustling capital city. Settle in and explore the island resort and its golden shores with a day pass to explore the resort facilities, food and beverage outlets and beaches.
Included in this day tour to Tangalooma Island Resort is a desert safari tour that will see you join a 4WD adventure to venture out to the sand dunes of Moreton Island. After climbing up the hill, experience the rush of sandboarding down the dunes as many times as you can muster. Following the desert safari tour, relax with free time to swim, snorkel or rent a kayak to explore the Tangalooma Wrecks.
At dusk, you'll get the opportunity to hand feed wild dolphins with one of the local Eco Rangers - an unforgettable experience, that is in hot demand. The day tour wraps up with a return cruise back to Brisbane in the evening following the dolphin feeding program.
Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Return scenic boat transfer across Moreton Bay with commentary (departing 7.30am or 10am)
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort
- One standard beverage on the boat transfer
- Lunch voucher ($25 per adult, $20 per child)
- Desert safari tour with sand tobogganing
- Access to the dolphin feeding program for the wild dolphin feeding experience
- Adult: 15 years old+
- Child: 3 to 14 years old
- A moderate fitness level is required to climb the sand dunes
- Feed wild dolphins at dusk
- Explore the sand dunes on a desert safari
- Enjoy a return cruise from Brisbane
- This is a full day tour
- The Desert Safari component is approximately 1.5 hours
- Available every day, subject to availability at 7.30am or 10am
- Tour finishes at approximately 7pm and returns back to Brisbane at approximately 8.15
- Tour finish times vary throughout the year according to sunset times
- This experience takes place on Moreton Island with cruises departs from Pinkenba in Brisbane, QLD.
- Tours depart from 220 Holt St, Pinkenba, Brisbane. Guests are required to check in at least 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Group sizes vary
- In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be rescheduled by the experience provider directly
- Please remember to bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. Swimsuit and change of clothes are also recommended
- Dolphin feeding is subject to weather conditions and dolphin attendance. Standard beverage voucher entitles guests to their choice of tea, coffee, soft drink or water
More than 48 hours prior to travel: No cancellation fee; 48 hours or less before travel: 100% cancellation fee applies. Day of travel or No Show: 100% cancellation fee
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.