Brisbane Story Bridge Twilight Climb
Only 3 Bridge adventure climbs in the world!
Amazing 360 degree views
Approx. 70,000 cars cross the bridge everyday
Knowledgeable climb instructor
Informative commentary throughout the climb
- 2 hour Climb Experience
- All equipment and instruction
- 1 Free group photo (Additional photos are available to purchase)
- Hotel transfers
- Cantilever Lean Out or Walk The Plank
- 360 degrees of uninterrupted panoramic views over Brisbane CBD and its majestic river, Glasshouse Mountains, Mt Coot-tha, Moreton Bay and its islands and the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Be amazed during your climb with factual commentary on Brisbane, including its history and heritage, and be rewarded by the breathtaking views from the top
- Interact with your experienced climb leader and fellow climbers via radio headset
- Dawn, Day, Twilight and Night Climbs are available
- One of only 3 bridge adventure climbs in the world!
- Twilight Climbs run daily
- Climb times vary throughout the year. These can start anytime between 3:40pm - 6:00pm depending on the time of year. You will be advised of the exact climb time, upon reconfirmation
- The climb experience lasts approximately 2 hours
- This includes your briefing, safety demonstration and the climb route
- If you don’t see a climb time that suits you, please don’t hesitate to call us to see if we can find a climb time to accommodate you
- Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure Climb is located at 170 Main St, Kangaroo Point, Brisbane
- Free CityHopper (KittyKat) ferry, operates every 30 mins. to take guests sailing under the bridge to the Howard Smith Wharves ferry terminal.
- Departing Holman St. to Howard Smith Wharves - 22mins. and 52mins. past the hour
- Departing Howard Smith Wharves to Homan St. - 18mins. and 48mins. past the hour
What To Bring
- Personal items will not be permitted on the bridge adventure climb although lockers are provided
- All climbers are required to wear fully enclosed rubber soled footwear
- All climbers must be at least 10 years of age with a minimum height of 130cm
- Children aged 10-16 years can have a maximum of 3 children per adult
- Concession is for students with ID and seniors over 60
- Every climber will be breathalysed and must register under 0.05
- Maximum weight is 130kgs
- Climbs operate in most weather conditions - we do climb in the rain
- As climbers will not be permitted to take cameras (including video cameras) onto the climb, there are 3 photo opportunities that your climb leader will take photos from. Photos will be available to purchase from the photo shop after your climb experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!