Day Kayak Adventure
Kayaking on the Brisbane River
No experienced needed
See Brisbane from a unique angle
Highly qualified tour guide
Discover Brisbane's hotspots
Adventure based sightseeing fun
- 1.5 hour guided kayak tour on the Brisbane River
- Personal floatation equipment
- Safety Briefing by trained adventure staff
- Discover Brisbane's beautiful river city by kayak
- Guided kayaking sessions allow you to see the city from a unique angle
- See the city's most iconic highlights, from Southbank to the Maritime Museum and the Botanic Gardens to the Mangroves
- Suitable for everyone
- Tours depart at 11am and 1pm. Times are subject to change
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour for check-in and a briefing
- Park at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs next to 'The Cliffs Cafe', walk down the cliff stairs, turn right and walk 300m
What To Bring
- Clothes that will get wet (board shorts, 3/4 pants and T-Shirt)
- Spare change of clothes
- No shoes required - kayak in barefoot
- Towel (also available for hire)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Hat, Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age
- No experience is necessary
Terms And Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!