Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary with Return Scenic Cruise
What you need to know
Offering a convenient departure point right from the heart of the city, this popular Brisbane River Cruise has been taking visitors to the popular Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for over 70 years. There is no better way to travel to the largest Koala sanctuary in the world than with a comfortable boat ride along the Brisbane River that will take you right to a disembarking point on the shores of the park. The perfect way to get up close and see eye to eye with Australia's huge range of native creatures while also enjoying the many sights and sounds of Brisbane's most attractive waterfront suburbs which are accessible only by boat.
You'll gain the benefits of an entertaining narrated journey from the experienced, entertaining and knowledgeable captain and see breathtaking modern mansions and historic Queenslander homes along Brisbane's exclusive riverfront. Upon arriving at Lone Pine, you'll have two and a half hours to explore the sanctuary where you'll be able to hand feed kangaroos and emus, check out the rare and shy platypus swimming, see amazing birds of prey, and - of course - have your picture taken while holding a koala!
Combining great sights with great attractions, this package is great for those looking to explore one of Brisbane's best animal attractions while also enjoying a relaxing and scenic cruise along Brisbane's famed river. Cruises depart on a daily basis from 10am at the Cultural Centre Pontoon in South Bank to arrive at Lone Pine by 11:15am, spend 3 hours at the Sanctuary. Arrive back at the Cultural Centre by 3.30pm.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Entry
- Return Brisbane River Cruise from the CBD to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on board a ultra modern cruise
- Enjoy a narrated journey by the Captain and be amazed by his intimate knowledge of all things Brisbane
- See breathtaking modern mansions and historic Queenslander homes along Brisbane’s sought after riverfront
- Explore Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for three hours where you can hand feed kangaroos and emus, spy on a shy platypus swimming and plenty more
- Delicious homemade snacks and light meals available on board cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Koala photos (available for purchase on the day, subject to availability)
- Depart Cultural Centre Pontoon 10:00am
- Arrive Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary 11:15am
- Depart Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary 2:15pm
- Arrive Cultural Centre Pontoon 3:30pm
- The cruise departs from Cultural Centre Pontoon located on the boardwalk outside the Queensland State Library
Terms And Conditions
- Concession purchases require a valid Australian Pensioners Card
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.