Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary with Return Scenic Cruise
Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Modern river boat cruise
See Brisbane's riverfront highlights
Entertaining & informative commentary
Brisbane's best animal attraction
3 hours to explore the sanctuary
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Entry
- Return Brisbane River Cruise from the CBD to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on board a ultra modern cruise
- Enjoy a narrated journey by the Captain and be amazed by his intimate knowledge of all things Brisbane
- See breathtaking modern mansions and historic Queenslander homes along Brisbane’s sought after riverfront
- Explore Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for three hours where you can hand feed kangaroos and emus, spy on a shy platypus swimming and plenty more
- Delicious homemade snacks and light meals available on board cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Koala photos (available for purchase on the day, subject to availability)
- Koala holding experience must be booked separately AND prior to the day of attendance
- Depart Cultural Centre Pontoon 9:00am
- Arrive Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary 10:15am
- Depart Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary 1:30pm
- Arrive Cultural Centre Pontoon 2:45pm
- The cruise departs from Cultural Centre Pontoon located on the boardwalk outside the Queensland State Library
Terms And Conditions
- Concession purchases require a valid Australian Pensioners Card
- Koala holding experience must be booked separately AND prior to the day of attendance.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: Enrol by 09 Dec 2023 ($278); All-day Family Pass ($29); 2-Week Climbing Pass ($29)
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!