Sunshine Coast Hinterland and Noosa Tour
Visit the quaint village of Montville
Magnificent views of the Glass House Mountains
Chance to take in the Eumundi Markets with over 400 stalls
Explore the gorgeous Noosa Heads
Experience the best of the Sunshine Coast in one day
Visit the World’s largest operating Ginger Factory at Yandina
This comprehensive Sunshine Coast day tour is a fantastic way to escape Brisbane for the day and discover all the highlights of the Sunshine Coast in one day. Departing from Brisbane at 7.45 am, the adventure begins with a scenic drive through the Blackall Ranges to the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve.
Admire the views of the Glasshouse Mountains and a short rainforest walk before getting some retail therapy at Montville and the famous Eumundi Markets featuring over 400 market stalls. Next, you’ll have up to 1.5 hours at Noosa Beach to enjoy a bite to eat, a dip in the ocean or a short walk through the Noosa National Park. The Sunshine Coast day tour comes to an end with a visit to the Yandina Ginger Factory before returning back to Brisbane.
- Full day tour to the Sunshine Coast
- Experienced and authorised driver / guide with local knowledge
- Air-conditioned buses
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Explore the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve for magnificent views of the Glass House Mountains
- Enjoy a short guided treetop walk
- Visit the quaint village of Montville with its eclectic range of arts and craft
- Chance to visit the Eumundi Markets (Markets are held every Wednesday and Saturday) with over 400 stalls
- Relax at Noosa Heads with an extended stop in this premier tourist destinations
- Take in the stunning views of the famous Noosa main beach or take a walk into the National Park
- Wind through the local cane fields of the Sunshine Coast
- Visit the World’s largest operating Ginger Factory at Yandina
- This tour starts at 7:45am
- Please arrive in the loading zone in front of the Skytower Apartments 10 minutes before departure for check in
- Tour time is 9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane (outside the Skytower Apartments between Albert and Edward Streets)
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage, prams, walkers, and strollers cannot be carried
- No food or drink can be consumed on board buses
- Child rates 5 to 12 years. Children under 5 years are not carried
- Minimum numbers apply to all tours
- For a full refund provide at least 24 hours notice from the stated departure time.
- No refund or date transfers if less than 24 hours is provided.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
All-day Family Pass ($29); 2-Week Climbing Pass ($29)
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!