North Stradbroke Island Tour from Brisbane
Search for native wildlife on a guided nature walk
Experience all of the key highlights of Stradbroke Island
Take in the stunning sights of the North Gorge Walk
Fully guided small group tour
Swim in the clear waters of Cylinder Beach
Visit the second largest sand island in the world
- Return bus and ferry transfers to Stradbroke Island
- Fully guided bus tour of the Island
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- Visit the second largest sand island in the world
- See an abundance of native wildlife
- Excellent chance of spotting koalas, turtles, dolphins and whales (when in season) in the wild
- Enjoy a swim at Cylinder Beach
- Visit Myora Springs, Amity Point, and Brown Lake
- Take the ferry across Moreton Bay
- This tour starts at 7:45am
- Guests should be at the departure point at 7:35am for check in
- Tour time is 9 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane (Loading Zone). This is located outside the Skytower Apartments between Albert and Edward Streets
- Apart from a day pack, no luggage, strollers, prams, or large backpacks can be carried.
- There is no drinking or eating in buses apart from water.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the tour itineraries, inclusions, and suppliers / venues should the need arise due to operational requirements or unforeseen circumstances.
- Guest may cancel tours or change dates up to 24 hours prior to departure. 100% refund applies.
- No refund will be paid if less than 24 hours notice is provided or guest fail to show for departure.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!