Premium Whale Watching Adventure
Gourmet picnic lunchbox
Extensive and informative commentary
Guaranteed PREMIUM Main Deck Window Table
Enjoy non obstructed viewing
One of the best whale watching destinations
Witness the beauty of the whales playing close to the boat
Witness the majestic beauty of Humpback Whales playing in the Moreton Bay during a premium Brisbane Whale Watching Cruise from Redcliffe. Travelling on the spacious and luxurious ‘Eye Spy’ vessel, you’ll have no trouble staking out the best spot to view the whales.
The premium Brisbane whale-watching cruise guarantees you a table with floor to ceiling window viewing as the Humpback Whales splash about. Look out for the iconic whale behaviours such as the breach, tail slap, wave and air blow. As you get comfortable on this whale watching experience, a gourmet picnic featuring chicken, ham and salads are included for when you get peckish.
The Brisbane Whale Watching season runs from June to mid October and a portion of each ticket goes towards whale research. Get your tickets here before the whale watching season ends.
- Premium 4.5 hour whale watching cruise
- Guaranteed Premium Main Deck Window Table (limited seating per tour)
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox lunch including chicken, ham, garden salad, potato salad, fruit and more
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisation's
- Hotel transfers (this can be added to your booking direct with the supplier after your booking is confirmed for an additional $30 per person)
- Enjoy non-obstructed views from Eye Spy's luxury main deck cabin
- Optimum viewing position with guaranteed window tables
- Observe the mighty Humpback Whale in Brisbane's Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world's best whale watching destinations in the world
- Informative commentary from your Captain Kerry Lopez, recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific Rim
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunchbox as you look on in awe at the amazing gentle giants metres from the boat
- Cruise departs at daily 10am with boarding at 9am
- Operates June to mid October
- Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe QLD 4020
What To Bring
- Camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, flat shoes, sea sickness remedy if required. Hats and sunscreen are available for purchase on board
- Children Price for ages 4-14yrs inclusive. (Infants 0 - 3 are welcome on board and are free of charge however they are not catered for)
- Do I need to book in advance? Yes. There is a high demand so we strongly recommend you book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- Am I guaranteed to see a whale? Yes – we offer a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure if you don’t sight any whales on your day of travel
- What happens if the weather or sea conditions are not suitable? Tours are always subject to sea conditions. Our team constantly monitors weather and respond professionally to any changes. Guest comfort and safety is always our priority
- What if I get seasick? MV Eye-Spy has been purpose built to specifications to ensure maximum comfort for whale watching. However, should you if you are susceptible to motion or seasickness, natural active motion-sickness tablets are available on board
- Is there parking available? Yes – there is an all day free car park located opposite the Redcliffe Police Station, just 100 metres north of the Redcliffe Jetty which is our departure point
- Wheelchair friendly? Yes - please contact our friendly booking operators regarding tides
- Should a cruise be cancelled by operator due to tide and or weather conditions, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund will be given
- All cruises are subject to tide, weather conditions and minimal numbers and may be changed without notice due to the conditions of the day
24 hours cancellation notice on bookings.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.