North Stradbroke Island Sunset Tour
Informative & friendly tour guide
Small group tour with max 11 passengers
Marvel at the stunning views from the North Gorge Walk
Enjoy the beautiful sunset from the ferry
Spot kangaroos, koalas & dolphins in the wild
Learn about the history & culture of the Quandamooka People
Famed for its laidback lifestyle and pristine beaches, join this North Stradbroke Island Sunset Tour for a glimpse of one of the world's largest sand island. Located near Brisbane, this full-day tour to North Stradbroke allows a little bit of sleep in so you can witness a magical island sunset in the afternoon.
Departing at 9.30 am, the full-day itinerary includes return transfers from Brisbane City and return ferry transfers with a comprehensive tour of the island. Visit Brown Lake, a perched lake stained by tea trees for a refreshing swim before continuing onto Myora Springs, Cylinder Beach and the famous coastal Gorge Walk. A lunch stop is provided at Point Lookout. Guests are welcome to bring their own lunch or purchase a meal here before an afternoon spent at Amity Point to spot wildlife including koalas and of course, a sunset view.
Discover one of the world's largest sand island near Brisbane. Book this North Stradbroke Island Sunset Tour online here!
- Guided tour
- Spacious minibus with a maximum of 11 passengers
- Return ferry ticket
- Water bottle
- Small group tour - maximum of 11 passengers
- Guided tour with an informative and friendly tour guide
- Enjoy a stunning sunset from the ferry back to the mainland
- Experience the best sites of North Stradbroke Island - freshwater lakes, coastal walks, beaches, rich marine life and wildlife, culture and history
- Walk the Gorge Walk awarded one of the most amazing coastal walks in Australia
- Plenty of time to enjoy the island life and take lot's of photos
- Brisbane 9:30am
- Brisbane departure: Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane - 255 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunscreen
- Jacket and warm clothing for cool weather
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: Enrol by 09 Dec 2023 ($278); All-day Family Pass ($29); 2-Week Climbing Pass ($29)
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!