Moreton Bay Sailing Tour
Luxury half day Moreton Bay Cruise
Discover the thrill of large catamaran sailing
Awarded Tripadvisor's Travellers' Choice Award for 2021 and 2022!
Learn to sail with experienced crew or relax onboard
Explore white sandy beaches and untouched national park islands
Spot a diverse range of marine life including dolphins, turtles and dugongs
Discover the thrill of sailing on this luxurious half day Moreton Bay cruise departing from Raby Bay in Cleveland. Learn to sail on a large catamaran as you explore the pristine waters of the Moreton Bay Marine Park. Catering for couples, families, singles and groups, this Moreton Bay adventure guarantees a relaxing afternoon adventure admiring the scenery.
Passengers can take to the helm and learn how to sail, enjoy a refreshing dip in the glistening waters, beach time on untouched national park islands or relax with a glass of champagne on the front nets as you glide across the bay. Antipasto boards and seasonal fruit platters are served as you cruise the tranquil waters. You may even be joined by dolphins, turtles, seabirds, stingrays and dugongs that call this beautiful bay home.
- A unique half day Moreton Bay sailing experience
- Certified skipper and deckhand
- Personal customer service
- Generous antipasto boards and seasonal fruit platter
- 2 x stand-up paddle boards
- Giant floating aqua mat
- Pool noodles, tea, coffee and chilled water, glasses (including wine/champagne) and an iced esky for BYO drinks
- Keep an eye out for the diverse range of marine wildlife. A large number of dolphins, turtles, dugong, stingrays, migratory birds and a variety of fish call this place home.
- Discover the thrill of large catamaran sailing with your closest friends and family
- Relax with a glass of champagne on the front net as Aristocat glides around the bay islands under full sail
- Learn the basics of sailing with our experienced crew giving you the chance to steer us home and trim the sails
- Enjoy a swim, stand up paddle board or our giant floating aqua mat in one of our favourite anchorages
- Dinghy ashore to a national park island for sunbathing or a stroll along white sandy beaches
- Awarded Tripadvisor's Travellers' Choice Award for 2021 and 2022!
- The duration of this experience is 4.5 hours
- This experience departs from the Raby Bay Harbour Public Pontoon on Harbourview Crt, Cleveland
- Between 12 and 24 passengers. Note: numbers are capped below our license capacity for optimum guest comfort
- Subject to suitable weather and minimum numbers
- If you are displaying any COVID-19 like symptoms please take a RAT or PCR test to confirm you are negative. If you return a positive test, please call us and isolate at home in consideration of others.
Terms And Conditions
COVID-19 requirements :
- Require passengers who are displaying any COVID-19/fever/flu like symptoms to take a RAT or PCR test and return a negative result.
- If a passenger returns a positive COVID result or is uncertain, we ask they remain at home and isolate following Qld Govt health guidelines
- Brisbane Yacht Charters has the right to refuse boarding of any passengers displaying COVID-19/flu like symptoms
- Always listen to the safety briefings and obey the instructions given by the skipper and crew
- Remember to apply sunscreen, drink water and bring a hat and sunglasses
- Wear suitable footwear i.e. flat shoes ideally rubber sole (no high heels or black sole shoes)
- Bring a warm wind jacket – it can be cold on the water in the breeze!
- Brisbane Yacht Charters reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without notice
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Rescheduling fees may apply
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.