Moreton Bay Cruise with Dolphin Feeding and Whale Watching
Return scenic Moreton Bay cruise
Spot seasonal Humpback whales on their migration
Resort day pass access
One complimentary beverage
Whale watching cruise with lunch
Dolphin feeding at dusk
Head to Tangalooma Island Resort on this Moreton Bay Cruise from Brisbane to enjoy a whale watching cruise and dolphin feeding program at dusk. If you’re fascinated by wildlife, you don’t need to travel far to witness majestic wildlife in your own backyard.
Begin the day with a scenic cruise across Moreton Bay to the island where the whale watching adventure begins. Learn about Humpback Whales as they make their annual migration from June to October each year. Alighting from your three hour whale watching cruise after a tasty lunch, take advantage of the island’s resort facilities, pools, restaurants and beaches while you wait for the sunset dolphin feeding program.
At dusk, local eco rangers will lead the dolphin feeding program as you venture in waist deep water to hand feed wild dolphins that pop by each night for their daily feed. Nothing can beat the extraordinary feeling of getting up close to dolphins and whales. Wrap up the day by taking a relaxing evening cruise back to Brisbane with a happy heart and extraordinary stories to tell.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk.
- For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products.
- If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Adult: 15 years old+
- Child: 3 to 14 years old
- Return scenic boat transfer across Moreton Bay with commentary (departing 7.30am or 10am)
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort
- One standard beverage on the boat transfer
- Whale watching cruise including lunch
- Access to the dolphin feeding program for the wild dolphin feeding experience
- Feed wild dolphins at dusk
- Enjoy a return cruise from Brisbane
- From June to October, take a whale watching cruise from the island
- In the event of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be rescheduled by the experience provider directly.
- This is a full day tour
- Available every day, subject to availability at 7.30am or 10am
- The Whale Watch component is approximately 3 hours
- Tour finishes at approximately 7pm and returns back to Brisbane at approximately 8.15
- Tour finish times vary throughout the year according to sunset times
- This experience takes place in Moreton Island with cruises departing from Pinkenba in Brisbane, QLD.
- Tours depart from 220 Holt St, Pinkenba, Brisbane. Guests are required to check in at least 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please remember to bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. Swimsuit and change of clothes are also recommended.
- Dolphin feeding is subject to weather conditions and dolphin attendance.
- Standard beverage voucher entitles guests to their choice of tea, coffee, soft drink or water. Tour operates between June and October.
More than 48 hours prior to travel: No cancellation fee; 48 hours or less before travel: 100% cancellation fee applies. Day of travel or No Show: 100% cancellation fee
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.