Tangalooma Beach Day Cruise with Transfers from Brisbane
Eco Ranger experiences
Full day Island experience
Over 40 activities to choose from on the island
Return coach transfers from Brisbane
Full use of resort facilities including pools
Lunch voucher to enjoy at one of the resorts food outlets
- Return coach transfers to the wharf
- Return 75 minute cruise to Moreton Island
- 1 standard beverage on the boat transfer
- Use of resort facilities
- Many free land-based activities
- Lunch voucher for $20 per adult and $15 per child (valid at any of the island’s open food outlets)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Wild dolphin feeding
- Desert Safari Tour
- Sand tobogganing
- A quick island getaway
- Spend the day soaking up the atmosphere of Tangalooma Island Resort
- One of the few sand islands of the world
- Enjoy full use of the resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars
- Learn more about the local wildlife with eco ranger experiences
- 'Discover the World of Dolphins' presentation at the Eco Centre
- Tours depart daily from selected Brisbane hotels at 8am and return at approximately 6pm
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic
- Some of the activities and tours are physically demanding, and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose before booking if you are suffering from any injury, medical condition (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in, or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in our products. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, please contact our team before booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: 9 Dec 2023 - 21 Jan 2024
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!